Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service Agreement
By using our site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms of service. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this site. The term “Airport King” or “us” or “we” or “our” where ever referred within this document refers to Airport King, Ltd., the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Airport King reserves the right to change these terms of service periodically at its sole discretion. User’s continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated at the time of use.
Fares and Fees
- Our Fares are based upon passengers ready to travel at the time of booking.
- All fares quoted are for direct transfers and any diversions along the route are acceptable, however, a £5.00 fee will be charged on top of the original quoted fare.
- All cash fares are to be paid to the driver in Pound Sterling (£) at the end of the trip.
- If the passenger wishes to pay by Credit card, they should notify Airport King in advance at the time of the booking.
- A surcharge of £3.00 will be added in addition to the original fare up to £99.99 for Credit card payments for administration and handling.
- A surcharge of £5.00 will be added in addition to the original fare over £100.00 for Credit card payments for administration and handling.
- Airport King’s fleet of saloon and estate cars are insured for hire for a maximum of 4 passengers.
- Airport King’s fleet of MPVs are insured for hire for a maximum of 6 passengers.
- Airport King reserves the right to refuse service if passenger luggage is deemed to be unsafe for driving on the road whether due to size or weight and if deemed to breach any law of transport including the Motorway Act.
- Airport King will assist in loading and unloading of luggage only at the request of the passenger. We do not accept any liability for damaging or loss of luggage.
- Airport King reserves the right to charge a premium rate on peak seasonal dates but will inform the passenger of the rate for the journey at the time of booking.
- Cancellations and changes can only be made with the Permission of the Airport King and must be accompanied by an email, telephone call or written notice.
- Credit card payments will be charged before day of the journey and are subject to a cancellation or no show fee and cash booking will be invoiced the cancellation fee.
- Passengers are allowed a grace period of up to 40 minutes at airports after the flights have landed after which a fee will be charge at the rate of 25p per minute.
- Passengers are allowed a grace period of up to 5 minutes at all other locations after which a fee will be charge at the rate of 25p per minute.